Pet Vaccinations in Vineland, NJ
Vaccines aid in defending your pet from fatal infectious infections. Vaccines against harmful diseases have helped millions of animals throughout the years and nearly wiped out several deadly illnesses that were once widespread.
Vaccines are products designed to trigger protective immune responses and prepare the immune system to fight future infections from disease-causing agents. Vaccines stimulate the immune system’s production of antibodies that identify and destroy disease-causing organisms that enter the body.
Why should I vaccinate my pet?
- Vaccinations prevent many pet illnesses.
- Vaccinations can help avoid costly treatments for diseases that can be prevented.
- Vaccinations prevent diseases that can be passed between animals and also from animals to people.
- Diseases prevalent in wildlife, such as rabies and distemper, can infect unvaccinated pets.
- In many areas, local or state ordinances require certain vaccinations of household pets.
Veterinary Services in Vineland, NJ
Pet Wellness Exams
Pet Sick Care
Pet Laser Therapy